June theme day: Under construction


A new life is under construction within the walls of this house. Things are finally beginning to take shape for my husband and I in Toronto. Come next Monday when our belongings arrive, we'll be able to start making this house into a home. I'll be happy to finally be able to put down some roots and get settled.

I'm sorry to have been absent for so long, but being between Toronto, Germany and Jackson isn't easy and I still don't have a reliable internet connection. But like I said, it's coming!

Happy theme day everyone. To see more interpretations of "under construction" from around the world, click here.

13 comments:

Olivier said...

c'est une belle maison dans laquelle tu vas vivre

Lois said...

It is beautiful! I know you will be glad to settle in.

Anonymous said...

Neat photo for the construction theme...

Kaori said...

Happy Theme day, Halcyon! This house looks lovely! Those trees will be gorgeous in the summer...good luck nesting :D

PS: Do we get to hear about your travels?

Jack said...

Nice interpretation of the theme, Halcyon. I am so relieved to see you returning to CDP. I kept checking and worried that you were abandoning us. It will be good for you to have some stability in your home life again.

Kate said...

Hoorah! You're back!! We all missed you. Happy settling in and eager to hear all that has happened to you!

cieldequimper said...

Sympa comme maison et comme post pour le thème !

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the construction of your new life in Toronto!
Regards from EAGAN

Marcel said...

Good luck in setteling down! Torronto is a nice place, so does my aunt says, she emigrated to Canada in the 50's....

Randy said...

Beautiful home! The trees are very interesting too.

Regina K said...

It is extremely difficult to not be settled. Some people handle it so well, but not me, I need home. It looks like happy days are ahead.

Cezar and Léia said...

Bonjour dear friend,
It's a beautiful house, good luck with your plans!
Hugs
Léia

Anonymous said...

Your new home looks delightful. I hope that it will be a venue of good fortune and happiness for you.

All the best, Boonie

Post a Comment

I hate the new word verification. Since I have trouble reading those "words", I am assuming others do too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...