Digging out


I hope you haven't been too worried. Although there is still snow on the ground, I'm not literally snowed in anymore - I'm just snowed under at work! I'm going to try posting just a few days a week for awhile as I haven't had much time to get new shots.


In celebration of two years in Toronto, I knitted a seed stitch hat. If you'd like to win it, just leave a comment before February 24th. I'll draw someone's name from the comments. If you're not interested in being part of the draw, just mention that and I'll keep your name out.

5 comments:

Jack said...

Actually, I did check recently to see if and when you had posted, since it seems like a long time. But, I do understand that work, family, other interests and the like do occasionally interfere. We have all had busy stretches at work. (For me, a while ago now . . . ) So, post when you can.

The knitted hat is impressive, but it won't be needed down here in Florida. I will give up my opportunities to someone who lives in a colder climate.

Randy said...

Love the hat!

cieldequimper said...

J'adorerais être enneigée complètement mais ce serait le bazar le plus total ici !

SRQ said...

Welcome back. Totally understandable about being snowed under -- literally and figuratively. The cap is a brilliant idea (and I love green!), but unfortunately, I would not have much use for it here in Sunshine State.

Rose ~ from Oz said...

I am enjoying catching up on so many of your posts, and wow, now this is snow! Congrats on 2 years in Toronto too Hal!

Post a Comment

I hate the new word verification. Since I have trouble reading those "words", I am assuming others do too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...