Look up!


The skylights at the Harbourfront Center shopping center. The Museum of Inuit Art is located inside this building. It had really nice architecture.

I am hopefully in Berlin by now. Hope you enjoy the blog on autopilot, I'll be checking in when I can! Until then, take a look at Skywatch.

PS: For those of you who don't already know, The City Daily Photo website has been hacked.  The developers are working to restore it, but it might not be operable by the time of the April 1 theme day. If the main City Daily Photo website is not ready by April 1, and you are a City Daily Photo blogger who wants to post, please go here on April 1.

6 comments:

Paul in Powell River said...

Yes, it does pay to look up now and again!

Cezar and Léia said...

Splendid capture, this picture is so interesting!
Léia

Unknown said...

Cool! We both posted ceilings today! :-)

EG CameraGirl said...

I am beginning to think you are rarely ever at home! :))

Lowell said...

Nicely composed and a delight in black and white with just as touch of color!

Randy said...

Those are amazing.

Post a Comment

I hate the new word verification. Since I have trouble reading those "words", I am assuming others do too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...