Look at me


I believe this peacock was on the hunt for a stray french fry or potato chip. Lots of people were feeding the animals around the food court, despite the signs asking people to refrain from such behavior. Sadly, no amount of fries got him to open his wings in a colorful display.

Unfortunately, I am having technical difficulties again. However this time it's my ISP which is to blame. I hope to have the internets back up and running soon (right now I'm at the public library). I apologize in advance for my sparse commenting as of late. The lack of internets at home is also hindering my job search.

9 comments:

Cezar and Léia said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

big bisous
Léia

Olivier said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

il fait le fier, il doit y avoir une demoiselle paon dans le coin ;o)

Louis la Vache said...

We hope you get your internet problem solved soon!

Nice shot of the peacock.
;-D

RedPat said...

He looks rather cocky!
Hope you solve the internet soon - dealing with Rogers is such a trial!

Halcyon said...

@Redpat - it seems to be working again now. Let's hope it lasts! I actually have Bell, but I honestly don't think one is better than another. :)

Paul in Powell River said...

I suspect that once you do find that job your internet commenting will also be affected! Good luck with it.

Regina K said...

I have found waiting for the shot doesn't always pay off. I like this photo closed wings and all.

Jack said...

I sympathize, Halcyon. I have had intermittent internet problems for three months, not enough to make it unavailable, but enough to be a big nuisance. I finally had the cable company change the modem and it seems to be fixed.

Randy said...

Very handsome!

Post a Comment

I hate the new word verification. Since I have trouble reading those "words", I am assuming others do too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...