Bright friend


I planted some anemone in my garden this year after seeing photos on EG Camera Girl's blog last summer. I read somewhere that they go well with dahlias, so I planted them all together in one bed. So far, I've had very good luck with this little beauty! I've had several blooms of different colours, but I am especially partial to this red one. I'm not sure if these flowers will come back next year, but if not, I'd definitely plant more. For more reds, take a look at Ruby Tuesday.

Confidential to my sister: Happy birthday!!!

15 comments:

cieldequimper said...

Peut-être l'année prochaine... J'adore les anémones !

Paul in Powell River said...

I like them too, and had some in my garden, when I had a garden. Sometimes I miss my garden.

Olivier said...

une tres belle fleur, j'aime ce rouge vif

Cezar and Léia said...

You are a talented girl! I imagine your garden is fabulous!
Léia

VP said...

A striking red!

maria said...

Very pretty. Happy RT2.

Mine's here.

La Principessa Errante said...

Gorgeous, both the flower and the shot!

w0rkingAth0mE said...

lovely flower, come visit my RT2

Lois said...

That is a stunning color! Very nice.

RedPat said...

Lovely!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

For my sake, I'm glad you planted anemones. At least I can enjoy them vicariously through your camera lens!

Red House

Randy said...

Such a lovely flower.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

I LOVE that color!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Gorgeous image Halcyon, love the vibrant red against the muted background, beautifully captured.

cassandrasminicorner said...

Sweet and great captured!

Visiting from RT2- hope you can stop by..

http://www.sweetposh.info/2012/08/lovely-red-flower.html

Post a Comment

I hate the new word verification. Since I have trouble reading those "words", I am assuming others do too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...