Bright friend


I planted some anemone in my garden this year after seeing photos on EG Camera Girl's blog last summer. I read somewhere that they go well with dahlias, so I planted them all together in one bed. So far, I've had very good luck with this little beauty! I've had several blooms of different colours, but I am especially partial to this red one. I'm not sure if these flowers will come back next year, but if not, I'd definitely plant more. For more reds, take a look at Ruby Tuesday.

Confidential to my sister: Happy birthday!!!

14 comments:

cieldequimper said...

Peut-être l'année prochaine... J'adore les anémones !

Paul in Powell River said...

I like them too, and had some in my garden, when I had a garden. Sometimes I miss my garden.

Olivier said...

une tres belle fleur, j'aime ce rouge vif

Cezar and Léia said...

You are a talented girl! I imagine your garden is fabulous!
Léia

VP said...

A striking red!

maria said...

Very pretty. Happy RT2.

Mine's here.

ArtandArchitecture-SF.com said...

Gorgeous, both the flower and the shot!

w0rkingAth0mE said...

lovely flower, come visit my RT2

Lois said...

That is a stunning color! Very nice.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

For my sake, I'm glad you planted anemones. At least I can enjoy them vicariously through your camera lens!

Red House

Randy said...

Such a lovely flower.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

I LOVE that color!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Gorgeous image Halcyon, love the vibrant red against the muted background, beautifully captured.

cassandrasminicorner said...

Sweet and great captured!

Visiting from RT2- hope you can stop by..

http://www.sweetposh.info/2012/08/lovely-red-flower.html

Post a Comment

I hate the new word verification. Since I have trouble reading those "words", I am assuming others do too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...