Gallery Grill


The Gallery Grill was one of my favorite spaces inside Hart House. This resto is noted for its delicious lunch and brunch menus and is open to the public. Sadly, it is closed for the summer right now, but I'd love to get back and sample some of the items on the menu. The atmosphere in the dining area is pretty special too. If you're seated to the left, you have a wonderful view out to the courtyard. And to the right you overlook the main dining hall. I'll show you a special detail from the hall tomorrow.

8 comments:

Rose ~ from Oz said...

Lovely building and beautiful ceilings Hal. Have just seen the news over here and it showed terrible flooding in Toronto. I do hope you and yours are safe and well. It did not look good on the news report.

EG CameraGirl said...

I like the ambiance!

LOLfromPasa said...

That is quite an amazing ceiling. Wonderful angle too.

Lowell said...

I would love this! Looks like something from a Harry Potter movie!

RedPat said...

I didn't go in there during our tour - there were a lot of people standing around the entrance. Looks great.

cieldequimper said...

Super avec le plafond si haut!

Randy said...

Nice looking place.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I would be happy just sitting there with that beautiful ceiling above..oh well I might have something while I admired them haha!

Post a Comment

I hate the new word verification. Since I have trouble reading those "words", I am assuming others do too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...